Saturday, August 8, 2009

This morning I had planned to sleep in but LC, my kitty, woke me early for breakfast. I love early mornings so decided to stay up. After a very enjoyable day yesterday I thought I would need more sleep but really wasn't worn out from all the activities. Diane and Kevin came over and we went to see my neighbor's new sun room. It is really nice and will provide many hours of enjoyment.

We decided to check out a few garage sales, and picked up a few small bargains. After a nice relaxing lunch we went to swim with Daniel & Markus. That was so very relaxing and refreshing. Fresh air and water has a way of rejuvenating even though it usually also makes one tired. After having put in two swimming pools of our own, this only renewed my memories and enjoyment in having a pool. Now where could I put one??? Just kidding - that is very far down my list of to-do's.

After making potato salad for our lake day today, Warren and I watched a very enjoyable 50's classic music program. That was even worth staying up late. It definitely was fun to watch.

Till next time.........Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows. ~Helen Keller

.




1 comment:

  1. 4:43am! Yes that IS early!

    I was thinking about this the other day- for some reason I have much more motivation in the winter to get up at 5 or 5:30 each morning, but during the summer I just can't seem to get out of bed that early! Can't figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete