Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Beginnings

This is a new experience for me. I am willing to try having a blog and see what response I get and how much time it consumes. I will share the materials that come to me through various ways in hopes that others will enjoy them.

Some things may come across as not very "religious" and that is fine with me. It is not "religion" but a relationship with God that is necessary. I am not afraid to read or hear anything because my trust is in God. If writers, that are not ordinarily accepted in main stream Christianity have something good to say, it matters not to me that they are not accepted. If it is a correct statement then I want to know it. Many times others have a handle on things that we are too close to the situation to see clearly.

One thing that I have always desired is to have wisdom. "Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment." Proverbs 4:7. (NLT) So in my quest for wisdom I find many things that I want to share. We all need to exercise discernment for ourselves but we can eat the grapes and spit out the seeds. Get all the good we can and discard what doesn't apply to us.

So here goes.... a new adventure!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to see how this goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, this is something you can do well because it's inside you and you might as well let it all hang out.

    ReplyDelete